Right to Information Act
indexTo whom should you approach for solution of applications

To whom should you approach for solution of applications

Details of Application To whom to approach
If all the issues concerning district panchayats are not solved, in spite of approaching the officer concerned District Development Officer
For issues concerning talati, panchayat and for agricultural conversion of, lands into non-agriculture. Deputy District Development Officer.
Extension of village houses, Sardar Patel Avas Yojana, taluka development officer, agricultural schemes. Deputy Director (Agriculture)
Maternity assistance, mother welfare service, child vaccination, family welfare, eradication of malaria. District Health Officer
Schemes of district rural development agency Director District Rural Development Agency
Concerning primary education District Primary Education Officer
Welfare/uplift of scheduled caste/scheduled tribes Social Welfare Officer
Various schemes of animal husbandry Deputy Director (Animal husbandry)
Rural encroachments Taluka Development Officer
Issues concerning roads Engineer Executive Roads, & Building
Issues of drinking water and irrigation Executive Engineer (irrigation)
Taluka Development Officer
Registration, administration of cooperative societies Asst. District Registrar
Issues concerning integrated child development program Program Officer, Integrated Child Development Scheme

Last Update : 11/2/2014

Visitors : 429734